Tonight's ABF

I'm taking a break from Romans to look at the birth of Jesus. Having groups look up a piece of the birth story, answer some questions & discuss it, then share with the rest of the class. Groups will look at. . .

Jesus's Heritage - lots of good stuff in there
Joseph - why Joseph, could he have decided not to be used by God, His response
Mary - why Mary, could/would we have responded the same way she did
Announcement, Shepherds, & Wise Men - why the shepherds, what was it like for them to see the Christ child for the first time?



I love the birth story and have been reading and re-reading it for the last week and a half. This year God has been focusing my attention on the Old Testament prophecies of Jesus' birth - where, how, and to whom. It's caused me to appreciate God's faithfulness more than I have in past years.

Thank you, God, for your faithfulness!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for You

Camp is Good!

Yesterday was the Day