One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where you fall into bed, but feel good about it? Yesterday was that for me. I don't think I was in my office more than an hour yesterday, but what was accomplished wouldn't and couldn't get done sitting behind my desk.

That's a bit of my quirkiness. I have to work, sometimes, to get out from behind my desk. And, at times, I need days like yesterday to do just that. The cool thing was that I didn't do them alone. I got to hang out with Lance, Rick, Roger, Dale, Debbie, Kerry & Jim, Tim & Kim, Dan, and Dave. I got to meet two young men who are not only football players, but leaders. I got to see Chris in action, and hear how his players love and respect him. I got to hear a brother in Christ's story of how, through a series of unbelievable events, his children were taken from him, the hear the the pain in his heart and had an opportunity to pray for him. I met a man who has a great attitude and a 2010 Harley Davidson Soft-Tail (ok, admittedly I was a little envious). I got to laugh with people who are just stinkin' funny.

Today, on the other hand, is resting and hanging out day with Cindy day. Can't wait to see what God has in store for us today!


Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow!!! the exciting thing about you day, is how God is going to top it...He can and He will....now that is worth watching and waiting for..
A day to do the kitchen dance...
Go God!!!
Thanks for sharing your day.
love you
Mom
Cindy said…
WE are having a great day hanging out, working on the house and painting a couple bedrooms today. YES, God is doing some awesome things in OUR lives here in Oregon! This is exactly where WE need to be. Praise the Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

Question for You

Camp is Good!

Yesterday was the Day