I Think I'm Going to LIke this Place

The day we moved into our house in Troutdale two of our neighbors dropped by to say "Welcome to the neighborhood" and give us a lemon pound cake. And I said, "It is good!" (the pound cake and the neighbors).

Yesterday, Cindy and I gave some of Cindy's homemade apple butter to a few of our neighbors to introduce ourselves and wish them a Merry Christmas. As we were finishing up, one of them met us at our door with a gift for us. . .a 5 pound bag of whole-bean coffee! Oh holy moly!! And I said "It is good!" Come to find out, her husband works for a coffee company. Man, am I gonna like this place!!!

Good thing, too. I just used the last of the coffee that we did have this morning.

Gotta go find the coffee grinder. . .
Mike

Comments

Cindy said…
The Lord new where we needed to live thats for sure! :) Perfect place and perfect time. God is good, all the time. And all the time, God is good! Its little things like our new neighbor that makes me smile and just say thanks God!
Anonymous said…
It is just the little things that remind us, we are where God intends us to be......thank you Father for your vision and directions for Michael and Cindy..
love you
mom

Popular posts from this blog

Question for You

Camp is Good!

Yesterday was the Day