And It's Only Wednesday. . .

That's right folks, it's only Wednesday!

You could take that statement a couple of ways:
  1. If you're a guy, you're probably thinking that you still have a couple of days left before you start your Christmas shopping. So to you, the statement would read something like this. . . "it's only Wednesday!" And just so that you'll know - I'm just about done with my shopping!
  2. If you're anything like me, you may be thinking that it's only Wednesday and you still have another couple of busy days ahead. So you would read the statement like this. . . "it's only WEDNESDAY!?"
And for me it's not just that there's a couple of busy days ahead, it's that I love Christmas morning. . .always have, always will. In a couple of days we'll wake up on the day we celebrate the Savior's birth and have a great morning with family and friends. I love the getting up, the looks on everyone's face as they open gifts, the smiles of those who gave them. . .it's the whole atmosphere! Man, I don't think there's a day I enjoy or cherish more.

So, yeah, it's only Wednesday. Got a full day today. Christmas Eve services tomorrow - 3:00, 5:00, & 7:00 pm. Then I get to hang out with my sweetie and enjoy Christmas.

It's only Wednesday. . .
Mike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

What was I thinking?